02 January 2011

Chocolate Sundays

Today was the only day I've had since the winter break began to actually bum around the house. So what else would I do on a gloomy Sunday with nothing to do? Hang out in the kitchen, of course! Since I had left over batter from the cupcakes I made from the bridal shower, I was inspired to make these cake balls (insert sarcastic-humorous comment here). A friend of mine actually had given these to my family for Christmas and they were an absolute hit. I figured that I would end up throwing away the batter if it hung out in the fridge too long, so I decided to make good use of it. As I was making these chocolate balls, I started thinking about how many other variations could be created, mint-chocolate, peanut butter, white chocolate, etc. Hmm...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment