28 April 2010

Dreams of Fruitful Learning


First Blog Entry!
I am sitting in my living room, awaiting my roommates' return home while watching Ina bake some muffins. We decided to start a food blog, and by we, I mean I convinced my roommates that it would be a wonderful idea. As if our nursing school schedules aren't hectic enough, we now are going to add on blog homework. This blog is going to be our side project, and hopefully a step-stone to our passion in baking and cooking. Let's move on from home thrown potlucks to the e-world. Let's publicize our flour covered counters, chocolate covered carbohydrates, and lack of baking ware to the rest of the world. We can show you that where there is true love (and I consider my love of chocolate oh so true), there is a way. Get excited. It's getting done.
The nursing students
Picture: an impromptu king cake, complete with finger painting bright colors (aka food coloring)

2 comments: