28 April 2010

You got me.

Alright, I've been roped in. Nomad Wannabe was stretching the truth a little when she said she convinced her roommates to blog with her. When I arrived home after 10 hours at the SON, I was informed the blog had already been started and that I would be writing. So, let me fill you in on the story.

NW (can I call you that? Too late.) and I went to college together. For the first three years, we only really saw each other on the weekends--but that never stopped us from baking. I just rifled through the 13,457 photos on my computer and found a ton of us cooking, eating, or playing with our food. We're terribly amateur, as you will see by our cake decorating skills and lumpy creations. However, we love to experiment and hope to put our nursing degrees to good use one day by opening a bakery. NW is going to be the recipe inventor and I am the designated taste tester. While we wait for investors, we will continue fill our friends' homes with delicious baked goodies and sauteed deliciousness.

And here his a gratuitous picture of a cake shaped like a UPS airplane whale circa 2007.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I can't seem to differentiate between Nomad Wannabe and White Bread. A little help would be appreciated.

    Love, Your Doooc-tor

    ReplyDelete