27 May 2010

I didn't actually make a food item


Hello,
So I didn't actually make anything that involves food or edible items, but, I did make another blog. YES! I made my I'm traveling to Europe blog and so I thought I would take the time to tell you about it. Or really, just link it here and tell you that not only will I be chronicling my adventures in Eastern Europe, but I will be eating a lot of Soviet style dishes which you might be interested to find out about. As a consolation, here is a picture of a Passover dinner I once made. Look at that traditional plate, mama would be proud!
Also, shameless, but please read both my blogs. I'm sure my roommates will be on top of things and update about their culinary marvels.
Love and goodbye for the next 2 months.
Nomad Wannabe

No comments:

Post a Comment